I’ve changed my mind, I think I’ll vote for Barack Obama, after all, he has accomplished quite a few things. I’ll list some, but will surely forget a few.
1. He was elected president with the highest qualifications, running against the most formidable opponent possible. Oh, wait.
2. He said he was going to close Guantanamo Bay in hist first year, and he did. Oh, wait.
3. He passed a trillion dollar spending bill that fixed our unemployment problem, and kept it below 8%. Oh, wait.
4. He passed a great healthcare law that everyone loves, that increased coverage, lowered costs, and no one is forced to be insured. Oh, wait.
5. The government took over all college loans, and the interest rates are going to stay low. Oh, wait.
6. He took the lead and put the military in action against Libya, and did it with congressional approval when the 100 day mark hit. Oh, wait.
7. He didn’t freeze deep well drilling in the Gulf of Mexico after the BP oil leak. Oh, wait.
8. He has done wonders for our national unity by not pitting segments of the population against each other. Oh, wait.
9. He hated the Iraq war so much that he got us out by winning with a troop surge. Oh, wait.
10. He hated the war in Afghanistan so much he withdrew the troops without a surge. Oh, wait.
11. He hates power and dictatorship so much he has made it a point to enforce all laws passed by congress. Oh, wait.
12. He also hates power and dictatorship so much that he shot down having the future ability to send mass text messages to EVERYONE, in case of an “emergency”. Oh, wait.
13. He has managed to keep the deficit from growing out of control. Oh, wait.
14. He didn’t create a 26 billion dollar bailout for teachers, police and firefighters as a payback for their unions support. Oh, wait.
15. He didn’t take/give 51% control of General Motors to the government and unions. Oh, wait.
16. He spent some good quality time supporting the democrat mayor of Milwaukee (who threw all his weight behind Obama’s campaign) while he was running against Scott Walker in the Wisconsin recall election. Oh, wait.
Anyway, I’m sure there are many more positive things President Obama has accomplished, and given the opportunity of another four years, he would continue to act and lead in the best interest of the country. Oh, wait.